I want to see the beast in the beauty.
the half smile, half snarl. the unapologetic anger. I would like to see the man forgive the monster. to see her, blood and all, and love her anyway.
written by beauty and the beast | Caitlyn S. (via alonesomes)
1. I have small hands & a soft heart. Bad skin, big eyes. Your fingers got caught in my hair. You don’t love me but I bet that you could.
2. You thought I was tragic but I’m only tired. Wrap me in a blanket, feed me honey from the jar. Or leave me in the ocean, so I can swim myself clean.
3. Bite my arm to remind myself: you’re radiant & I’m roadkill.
4. My chest is full of cobwebs and bees and half-dead stars, but still you wonder why when I cough it sounds like singing. You’re a famous hotel, a house fire. I’m an empty jar, a rotting peach. I’m as sick as a girl can be. I’ll take any cure you offer. I’ll lick it off the street.
5. While I was watching the moon you were untying all the strings inside me. I spilled out, stained your favorite shirt. I’d rather have the dirt under your nails than a thousand white flowers.
6. My heart is a raincloud & the days you don’t touch me are the ones I wish I’d spent in bed.
7. But her hair is made of moonlight & my mouth is full of dirt. So I carry my heart in my pocket. I walk myself home.
It scares me when people say I’m sweet because I’m not. I’m bitter enough to burst, half-sick with rage on my good days. And if they think I’m not then it means I’m pretending, which would make me two kinds of terrible.
i’d cut you out of my heart with a scalpel if i thought that would work
written by Azra.T “This is an open letter of apology to my skin.” (via 5000letters)
You don’t love me.
You love the way I hold a pen.
So tell me, what happens when the ink runs dry?
2. I’m not much for cooking but there will always be coffee.
3. I’ll wear anything of yours with sleeves. I love when they’re long enough to wrap around my hands.
4. Sometimes the world is too harsh, too big. It’s hard to leave the house on days like those.
5. When I was sick as a kid my mom would run a bath for me and wash my hair. It was always so soothing. Maybe you could do that every once in a while.
6. I find it difficult to finish most things. My room is home to countless journals of incomplete thoughts.
7. I won’t love you any less in December. I think my heart just wasn’t meant for the cold.
8. I never truly know why I’m crying so don’t bother to ask, simply be there.
9. There’s whiskey in the medicine cabinet.
10. If things get terribly bad, please don’t give up. Get me in the car and drive to the sea. The waves beneath my toes will wake me up and I’ll be yours again.
written by Things to know before promising you’ll stay
written by (via psychedelic-drugz)
what do you say
when you’re not much
but you’re all
that you’ve got?
because i really
and i don’t
love a lot
written by Unknown
if you fell in love with me,
i wonder if you would
count my eyelashes
but i think they are
falling out because
i can’t stop stressing
about how low my grades
are getting and how
much time my friends are
spending without me
and maybe don’t play
with my hair because
it may be falling out too
so maybe just save
yourself the trouble
and don’t fall in love
But i already did,
and as much as i’d want to
count your eyelashes or
play with your hair
i can’t either
because i’m stressing out too,
on why i’m doing so bad in chem,
or how to take in so many
or why there are so many
different parts of specimens
we’d have to take in mind
when all i’d want to
take in mind is you
and how we seem so lost
silent and far-out,
looking into someplace
where we don’t really have
to worry about anything.
But falling inlove
did save me trouble,
because whats better than not
having to worry at all,
is worrying if you
or if the coffee’s too hot
or if i’m good enough for you
luv u huhu